Tuesday, September 11, 2012

UVM Students at RES

Each year for the last several years we've had the good fortune to work with UVM in hosting pre-service education majors and student teachers at RES.  This fall we have three pre-service teachers joining us until November.

Hello everyone! My name is Becca D'Andrea, a junior at the University of Vermont, originally from Darien, Connecticut!  I am so excited to he here for the semester, so thank you for having me.  Some of my favorite things are music, arts and crafts, photography, nature, spending time with my wonderful family, and writing.  Fun fact about me: I have an adorable puppy name Ruby who my family treats like the sixth human in our family.


Hi, my name is Victoria and I was born and raised in Vermont.  I grew up on a farm with my parents, brother, and four sisters.  I love the county and being outdoors.  My favorite color is green because it reminds me of a soccer field.  My new favorite hobby is weight lifting.  One special talent of mine is that I can whistle with my fingers!


Hello, my name is Andrea Wilson.  I am a junior Elementary Education student at the University of Vermont. I am from Burlington, Vermont.  I love to run, ski and be outdoors when it is not raining.  I cannot wait to be in the classroom working with a great group of students!

No comments:

Post a Comment