Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting to Know Us - Julie Crenshaw

Mrs. Crenshaw

 I grew up in a family of of 8 children in Winooski, graduated from UVM and live in Essex Jct with my husband Bill. We have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren, all nearby. I've worked at RES for thirteen wonderful years!

I received both my Bachelor of Science in Professional Nursing and my Master of Education degrees from UVM. I have worked in the Operating Room, Labor and Delivery, and School Health. 

One of my favorite memories is when students see me outside of the school setting, they are VERY excited, pointing and waving "it's MRS. CRENSHAW, MRS. CRENSHAW!!!" It makes me feel so grateful to have the BEST job in the whole world.

Most people don't know I lived in Oklahoma for 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment