Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Getting to Know Us - Shelly Underwood #resvt #cesuvt


I live in Huntington with my husband, Jeff, our three children and our new yellow lab puppy. I am currently the 3 year old preschool program teacher at RES and I also serve as the CESU developmental educator/evaluator for children ages Birth-3. This will be my sixth year teaching at RES. I graduated from Gannon University in Erie, PA with a BS in Elementary and Early Childhood Education. Three years ago I received my Early Childhood Special Education teaching endorsement. A favorite memory is from a few years ago, when my colleagues and preschool students surprised me with a 1/2  birthday celebration in January because of my summer birthday. Something people would be surprised to know about me is that I root for the Pittsburgh Steelers and I love to sing karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment