Thursday, February 21, 2013

Getting to Know Us - Andrea Greeley


My name is Andrea Greeley. I have worked 10+ years at RES, and 8 years working as a guest teacher in CESU. I have a degree in German, French and Education. I love working with small groups at RES teaching math, spelling and reading skills. I have taken a special education course at St. Mike's, many education seminars in the area and am starting to learn American Sign Language. My husband and I live in Jericho. We have two 20-somethings, a son pursuing a PhD in climate change and a daughter earning a PhD in physical therapy. I also love to sew and have worked in costume/dress design and for ABC Quilts for at-risk babies. Something you would be surprised to know is that I used to fly small aircraft.  

No comments:

Post a Comment