Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting To Know Us - Susan Phelps #resvt #cesuvt


Hello my name is Susan Phelps. I have worked at RES for the past 13 years. I have two children Samantha (Ms. Bourdeau, who works in our preschool),  and Benjamin. They both attended RES when they were younger. One of my favorite memories at RES would be when I first started everyone was so welcoming and kind. I have been very blessed to work with the people in this building and have gotten to know so many of the children. I love being with the children. Something people may not know about me is that I went to RES, Camels Hump Middle School and MMU. Samantha, Benjamin and I all had the same first grade teacher! Even my parents went to high school in Richmond. One other thing people may not know about me is that I love animals.  I have 7 horses that are rescues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment