Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Getting to Know Us - Gigi Weisman #resvt #cesuvt #vted


My name is Gigi Weisman. I love to kayak and hike, watch the sunset on the lake and snowshoe and ski and cook - and eat!  I have a wonderful book club and am an avid reader. I was an educational consultant hired by the district for over 20 years.  RES was one of the schools I worked in over the years.  Three years ago I was hired by CESU and was able to call RES my home base last school year. My favorite RES memory is the preschool dance parties!  I spent many summers providing a camp program for children in the District and worked with the USDA program and local Congregational Church Mission Committee to insure that would happen.  As part of that I have many happy memories like hiking in the summer with a group of children I had during the school year.  It was always fun to provide children many various physical activities and watch them flourish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment