Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome New Folks to Our Learning Community #resvt #cesuvt #vted

We're excited for our new school year and just as excited to welcome some new team members to the RES family!  Please take a moment to say hello and introduce yourself when you get a chance!

My name is Jen West. I have lived in Huntington for about 15 years, but I grew up near Springfield, Massachusetts. I graduated from St. Michael’s College and couldn't bring myself to leave this beautiful state. That is also where I met my husband, Eric. We have been married for 16 years and have two kids; Ben, who will be in 7th grade next fall and Anna, who will be in 5th grade. In my spare time I like to read, knit, crochet and spend time with my family and friends. You'll often see me cheering on the sidelines of soccer or softball games!

Prior to being a mom, I worked in technical support in the medical industry, installing computer systems in doctor’s offices and then at BCB​S​ VT in the electronic claims department. I have spent the last 7 years volunteering my time at Brewster Pierce in Huntington. I have been a part of the parent organization, helped out in the kitchen and also taught Four Winds. This past year I have also been a guest teacher at RES and at Brewster Pierce. I am excited for the opportunity to join the Richmond Elementary School community as ​your school secretary.​




photo.JPGMy name is Andrea Lister. I am so excited to be the long term sub for Mrs. Cross’ class on the first grade team at Richmond Elementary School.  I have worked for CESU for 6 years as a paraprofessional and have spent most of that time at RES. In 2013, I graduated from the University of Vermont with a Master's in Early Childhood Special Education.  I reside in Bolton Valley with my husband Brett and our three children. My son is at MMU and my two daughters are attending college. We spend as much time as possible downhill skiing at Bolton Valley. I am looking forward to getting to know the children and parents of the class and to be a vital part of their academic success.







Tony Bassi is joining us as a part time custodian.  Tony brings an incredible work ethic and a dedication to the well being of the RES learning community. We’re excited to have him join us and be a part of the team!






My name is Hilary Redman and I am delighted to join the Richmond Elementary School community as your new Farm to School Coordinator. I am a native Vermonter, born and raised in the rural town of Florence. While my experiences in education have been diverse and rewarding, ranging from a Montessori school on the island of Key West to a public school in Brooklyn, New York, I am excited and grateful to have landed back in Vermont, for good, and to be welcomed into this warm, vibrant community. When I am not climbing mountains with my dog, jogging down dirt roads, spending time with my family, and enjoying all of Vermont's offerings, you can find me in the kitchen, cooking up soups, baking breads, and experimenting with new recipes. I am thrilled to be able to nurture one of my other passions at RES - food!



Macintosh HD:Users:part2:Desktop:33745d33642a12a2d9194b8676e4503d.jpg
I’m Ashley Mousley and I am the Director of the new Part 2 After School Program at RES. This past year I was the Assistant Director at Hinesburg Community School. I am excited to be a part of the RES community! If you have any questions about Part 2, or would like to discuss ways that we can connect afterschool with your classroom curriculum, please feel free to contact me at amousley@cssu.org or (802)522-6852.

No comments:

Post a Comment