We appreciate everyone's consideration while using the parking lot and drop off loop at our arrival and dismissal times. Here are some tips that have been shared with us to help keep our scholars and families safe and on time:
- When dropping off or picking up scholars in the loop, please be conscious of others waiting to access spots.
- If you think you're going to be longer than usual, please park in the parking lot. This includes if you need to drop something off in the office or classroom.
- When possible, have students exit the vehicles on the curb side of the car. This prevents students from crossing traffic. Students should only exit vehicles when parked next to the sidewalk curb, never the island curb.
- Avoid idling (this is best for our environment too)
- Remember drop off and pick up times (7:30 a.m. and approximately 2:30 in the afternoon)
- Please do not drive through the bus lanes at any time