Friday, May 29, 2015

Welcome Our Andrea Lister to First Grade! #vted

Please join us in welcoming Andrea Lister to the RES staff as a first grade classroom teacher next year.  Andrea has been a valuable member of our learning community and we're looking forward to continuing to learn from her in the coming year!


My name is Andrea Lister and I am so excited to be on the first grade team at Richmond Elementary School. I have worked for CESU for 7 years as a para professional and have spent most of that time at RES. Last year I held a long term substitute position in first grade at RES.. In 2013, I graduated from the University of Vermont with a Master's in Early Childhood Special Education. I reside in Bolton Valley with my husband Brett and our three children. My son is at MMU and my two daughters are attending college. We spend as much time as possible downhill skiing at Bolton Valley. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your children and to be a vital part of their academic success.

No comments:

Post a Comment