Thursday, October 25, 2012

Getting to Know Us - Andrea Lister


Tell us a little about yourself:

My husband and I moved to the CESU district 6 years ago. We have 3 children and we spend as much time as possible skiing and snowboarding at Bolton Valley.


How long have you worked at RES?

This is my 5th year working for CESU and most of this time has been spent at RES.


Tell us about your educational background/training:

I have a BA in Early Childhood and Elementary Education. I am currently working on my Masters in Early Childhood Special Education with a graduation date of May 2013.



What's your favorite memory about working at RES:

I remember snowshoeing with Mrs. Hackett's class 3 years ago. We had a lot of snow that season and on a couple of Fridays we were able to take the class out snowshoeing around the school. That was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment