Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Getting To Know Us - Liza Cross


My name is Mrs. Cross and I teach first grade at Richmond Elementary School.  When I’m not teaching, I’m usually spending time with my family.  I live in Essex with my husband Evan and my two year old daughter Emma. You might find us walking in the woods behind our house, visiting local parks, or eating pizza on Friday nights! This is my fourth year working at Richmond Elementary School.  My first year here, I job shared with Ms. Purvee and taught second grade.  I started working full time the following year, teaching first grade, and I looped with those students to second grade. This year I’m very excited to be teaching first grade again! I received my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from the University of Vermont. My favorite memory every year is the end of the year slide show on the last day of school!  It’s so fun to sit down together as a school and smile at all of our accomplishments! I think people would be surprised to know that I still have a baby tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment