Celebrate Spring and community at the “Father” - “Daughter” Dance!
Friday, June 5th, 2015
Camels Hump Middle School
6:00 - 9:00pm
Don’t miss this GREAT evening and wonderful community event. Preregister here and save money!http://tinyurl.com/2015RESFD
We would REALLY APPRECIATE it if you could sign up on the following form to help out:
The funds raised from the dance/basket raffle will support the following programs:- Principal's Fund - student scholarships and extracurricular activities
- Teacher's Fund – supports enriching activities in the classroom
- Four Winds Natural Science – hands-on science education about the natural world around us
We still need folks to:
- bring baked goods – LOTS OF ‘EM!!!
- bring basket raffle items - complete list on sign-up genius or see below for ideas. We’ve got three baskets to raffle - one for little girls, one for big girls and one for “Dads”.
- volunteer to help out at the dance – setting up, cleaning up, selling tickets etc.
Let’s make this an extra special night for all those great GUYS and “little” GALS!!!
OR contact Denise Noble 434-8440 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you’d be THRILLED to help out!
We’ve only got a few items for the baskets which have turned into a highlight of the evening. We still need lots of basket items. Some ideas:
Items needed for Baskets (or come up with another idea).
- Papa McKees Pizza Gift Card (all three baskets)
- movie gift card (all three baskets)
- Basket in which to put all the goodies (all three baskets)
Little Girl Basket:
- Arts and Crafts Kit
- Hair Accessories (barrettes, pony tail holders, headbands)
- Little Purse
Big Girl Basket: (pre-teen- adults)
- Hair Accessories (Big Girl Styles)
- Fragrant Soap/lotion
- Blank Note Cards
- Fun Drink - ginger beer, local root beer - something fun
- Local Jerky or Sausage
- Coupon/Gift Cert for Pizza at Papa McKees
- Deck of Cards/Poker chips
- Local Cheese
- VT Coffee
- Dick's Gift Certificate (for any amount - it's the thought that counts)
- Fishing Gear- Golf balls, tees etc. Something little to take golfing