Friday, May 15, 2015

Please Welcome Katie LeFrancois to the RES Family

We're very excited to have Katie LeFrancois join the RES family next year as our newest fourth grade teacher!  Katie brings a wealth of knowledge and energy to RES and we can't wait to work with her!

Working with children and nurturing a love of learning within them is my passion.  I am so excited to be joining the Richmond Elementary School team this fall!  It is an honor to be teaching in my community and at my children's school.  I have been an elementary school teacher for 17 years. I have also taught writing courses with the National Writing Project through UVM and supported English Language Learners in France.  I received my Bachelor of Arts in Drama and teacher licensure from Saint Michael's College.  I then earned my Master of Education in Creative Arts in Learning from Lesley University. I am excited to continue incorporating my love of the arts and technology with my fourth graders at RES.  I can't wait to see all of you in the halls next fall!

A little about my philosophy of teaching:

No comments:

Post a Comment