Friday, June 12, 2015

Please Welcome Eileen McCoy to the RES Family #vted

Please welcome Eileen McCoy to the RES family as our new three year old preschool educator.  We're very excited to work with Eileen and get to know her in the coming year!

Displaying Eileen McCoy.jpg

I live in Williston with my husband and two and a half year old daughter. We just moved from Richmond, and I am so glad I can stay connected to the community! I have been working with Early Intervention for the past five years in Vermont. I have worked with children birth to three in Essex, Essex Junction, and Winooski. Prior to this I lived and worked in New York City. I earned my Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education at the Bank Street College of Education. I worked at an inclusive preschool in New York City as a Special Educator. I love to cook, run, do yoga, and go to the library with my daughter.  I look forward to meeting everyone in the Richmond Elementary School community.

No comments:

Post a Comment