Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting to Know Us - Kathy McLoughlin


My name is Kathy McLoughlin and I am currently in my 24th year at RES.  I have been married to my husband Bob for 43 years. We have two sons, Sean 41 and Eric 38.  We also have a daughter-in -law, Jodi and two granddaughters  Zuri 7 and Seda 18 months that we ADORE.  I graduated from the Junior College of Albany in 1968 and have been in education ever since. I have taught first and second grade in two catholic schools and taught pre-school for 10 years before coming to RES. My favorite memories of RES are too many to mention, but they probably all have something to do with the FUNNY things kids have said over the years.  I should write a book.  Something people might not know about me is that my husband and I belong to the 251 Club. It is a club started in 1954 to encourage people to visit all 251 towns in VT. We are up to 97! 

No comments:

Post a Comment