Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Open Office Hours - RES Principal #resvt #cesuvt #vted


As the principal of Richmond Elementary School I value the input, questions and ideas of our community.  In a time of tight schedules, working families and busy lives, coordinating a time to meet with me can feel difficult.  In an effort to make it easier for families to connect with me during the year, I'll be offering various "open office" hours where parents and/or community members can arrange a time to meet with me beyond the school day. As always, I am available to meet any school day as well. 

The first few dates will be:

9/25, 10/16, 11/20, 12/18 (these are all Wednesday evenings)

Anytime from 4:00-5:30 will be available and can be scheduled via Jeanne Adams in our main office.  She can be reached at Jeanne.Adams@cesuvt.org or 802-434-2461

We'll continue to update with new dates as the year progresses.  Please don't hesitate to set up a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment