Saturday, May 23, 2015

Please Welcome the Newest Members of the RES Learning Community! #vted

Please welcome our new friends to the RES learning community!
My picture (1)
Kim Aucter - New RES Art Educator
I live in a very old farmhouse in Underhill with my husband, one year old daughter, dog, and two chickens. I like to run, hike, cook, paint, renovate, and garden. I have been teaching art at UID for the past three years and at Smilie for the past year. I have also taught preschool for many years including at Poker Hill School. I am looking forward to being involved in another great school within our district!


Josee Brandstetter - New RES Nurse
Josee brings a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to RES.  In her previous position at North Country Josee spearheaded programs to support multiple health initiatives for students, staff and community. We’re excited to have her on board next year!

Please welcome both Kim and Josee when you see them visiting in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment