Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Message from @PrincipalBerry to RES Families!


Dear RES Families,

It is with a mix of emotions that I write to inform you of my acceptance of the position of Director of Curriculum, Communication and Innovation for the MMMUSD-CESU learning communities.  I hold my time at Richmond Elementary close to my heart and have appreciated sincerely the opportunity to learn from and connect with all of you.  This is an amazing school and I’m proud to have had the chance to be a part of it.  I will still be connected to the RES community in this new role and am excited to continue to work hard for our scholars’ success.  

A process will be starting shortly to find a candidate for the Richmond Elementary School principal position.  Rest assured that this process will be thorough and will seek to find someone with the heart and passion to be a lead learner for the RES community.  More information will be coming out about the search process for my replacement this afternoon.

Thank you all for everything you do to make RES such an amazing place to be every single day.  I’ve been and will continue to be proud to have been a part of it.

Sincerely,

Michael Berry, Proud Principal of Richmond Elementary School

No comments:

Post a Comment