Thursday, January 24, 2013

UVM Friends Have Arrived! #resvt #cesuvt

Our newest group of friends from UVM have arrived.  The poster above is hanging in our front lobby so people can get to know them.  Each semester UVM students have been connecting with RES classrooms.  UVM students have the opportunity to observe, assist and plan for classroom activities and instruction.  It's a great learning experience, not only for our future teachers, but also for the staff of RES.  We welcome them all and look forward to getting to know them better.  Each student wrote a little about themselves:

Hello, my name is Douglas Rosa.  I'm from Long Island, New York, but I go to school here in Vermont.  I love snowboarding, music and especially playing and watching sports.

Hi, I am James Caswell and I am a junior at the University of Vermont.  I enjoy working with kids and playing football and basketball with my friends.

Hi all!  My name is Ms. Seelen.  I'm from the rocky coast of Maine, so naturally I love lobster and sailing on the deep blue sea.  In my spare time I enjoy being outside, singing, reading, and eating dark chocolate.  I look forward to getting to know you all.

Greetings from Miss Megan Schindler.  I am a junior studying elementary education, as well as psychology and communication sciences and disorders at the University of Vermont.  I love being outdoors and enjoy many outdoor sports and activities.  I was born in California, but I grew up here in Vermont with my mom, dad, two brothers and sister.  I can't wait to meet you all!

My name is Hannah Pelkey.  I am a UVM student studying elementary education with a concentration in Spanish.  I am also on the UVM Rock Climbing Team! Most weekends you can find me in the mountains.

Hi, my name is Marcie Marino.  I am a junior at the University of Vermont and I am from Londonderry, New Hampshire.  I am very outgoing and I like to laugh a have a lot of fun.

My name is Jenna Quirk and I grew up in Rehoboth, Massachusetts where I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.  I am so excited to get to know the students at this wonderful school!


No comments:

Post a Comment